Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Just for Kicks

 I love that Sidney still wants to be like me...even just a little. Naturally, when she wanted to get "matching" shoes, I had to document it. Never mind that these high tops really hurt my feet and that I'll probably never wear them. Who cares!?! My baby still thinks I'm sort of cool. This feeling will not last, so I'll do whatever it takes to keep it going!


I had a great fun with my border punch on this one. I used some new and not-so-new Momenta goodies on it too:
ST-5263 SM font Puffy alpha black
ST-4765 FTBM puffy flourish stickers
12x12" Super Paper pad -Free to Be Me (PA-2263)
ST-3073  Flutter Dimensional Stickers

Thanks for peeking!



6 comments:

Jamie Lane Designs said...

This is stunning! I just love all the layers and the colors are so vibrant!

Dana Tatar said...

Fun page! I love all the punched layers!

Cathy said...

Ditto what Jamie said! This is just amazing! Love it!

Aimee Kidd said...

This is such a fun layout! Love the layers and the beautiful colors! Very original!

Beeceecreativity said...

amazing layers of colour .. beautiful

Jennie Garcia said...

AWESOME Layout!! This is a super cool idea!! LOVE it!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennnie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/