Tuesday, June 05, 2012

a conversation with Sidney

I've seen a few interview layouts floating around the internet these days and became motivated to make one.  I often stop to make a "snapshot" layout about Sidney at the end of school, just before her birthday. There's one here from last year, but I just realized there's another that I never posted...oops.
I made this one up with some Momenta goodies and some heavy inspiration from this amazing project Christine Middlecamp did a couple of years ago. Go to take a look, now, it's amazing! I won't even begin to compare my page with her work!
So without any further delay:
 And a close up of the staked layers of scrappy goodness:
Here's my supply list:
Momenta:
Free to Be Me Paper Pad PA-2263
Kaleidoscope Clear Layered Stickers ST-4726
Glitter rub-ons RO-1853
Ambrosia Shimmer and Shine Stickers ST-3073
Kaleidoscope Sticker Kit ST-4927
Black and White Cardstock Pad PA-2390
Bright Alphabet Sticker Kit ST-5279
Other:
My.Huey's spray ink in Calico White
Quickutz dies
Martha Stewart and EK Success punches

Thanks for looking!!

6 comments:

Jodi said...

WOW!!! love it!!!

Beeceecreativity said...

fabulous use of Momenta stickers... and great photo

Patricia Chalas said...

beautiful LO!!

Kerr's about reading said...

So sweet! Would love to see a closeup of text at the bottom.

Jennie Garcia said...

Wow!! Stunning Layout!! I just LOVE it!! Love the journaling!! What a great idea!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennnie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Delightful Designs by Katherine said...

Beautiful. Love the journaling; what a great way for her to remember all her favorites and least favorites. Love those 9 Momenta embellishments-perfect.