Friday, November 25, 2011

Inky Tags


Tutorial Tuesday- the Saturday edition!
Well, it's been a while since my last entry and my tutorials have ground to a halt! All I can say is Sean has finished his practical teaching assignment for school and my work hours have finally chilled out, so without further delay here's my next video:


P.S. Since no one actually got my grammar flub on my last video (but did find a few other choice mistakes!) I will keep the giveaway of accordion flowers open for the comments on this post. By the way the lovely term I used was "Not so much great". I think I just felt my English teachers all cringe in unison.
So, leave me a comment and I might send you some of the flowers from the video and some other surprises from out-of-control scrapbook stash!
Thanks for visiting.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched your tutorial on tag making this morning...thanks Victoria...it put me in the mood for tag making, and using a llot of christmas paper scraps. I bought some ink sprayers from Lisa (who sells Close To My Heart) and have never used it, so thanks to you...today is the day!
You mentioned the static cling of the embossing powder. I was wondering if you have ever used the cloth with the anti static powder in it...might be just baby powder I'm not sure,but it works really well.
Thanks again for the tutorial.

Sylvia Blum said...

looove your tags! have not watched your video yet, but will do as soon as I have a bit more time! TFS!
Sylvia xx

Connie Mercer said...

love the video~and the tags!!!!I'm watching again he,he!!!

sue said...

Those tags look great, and no worries about the flub, if I ever tap myself I would do way worse.