Wednesday, June 20, 2012

rambling

These days are a bit frustrating. These days I have little control over my daily life. These days I'm not too happy about it. Enter the therapy layout!
I made it with a Momenta damask stencil, patterned paper(PA-1839), alphas (ST-4516), altered chipboard, bling(ST-3087), gesso, distress ink, spray ink, paint, text stamp, a sharpie and a copic makers for shadowing and colouring in the alpha stickers. (Click on the picture too see it bigger...this page is all about the texture!).
I won't bore you with the details, but the therapy layout always helps.
Thanks for peeking!

4 comments:

Delightful Designs by Katherine said...

Love that stencil. Nice layout.

Melanie said...

Amazing! It is beautiful. I love all of the texture on this :)

Aimee Kidd said...

What a memorable layout! Love the blue stenciled pattern!

Jennie Garcia said...

Really cool layout!! I've wanting to try that stencil!! Looks awesome!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/