Sunday, November 04, 2012

Canvasgeddon Part Four-Video Edition

I've finally got my video tutorial ready to go! I have noticed while editing the lengthy video that I say "so" about 4 gagillion times. Seriously, I had no idea I was even saying that. Ugh. Anyway, I'm making the sweet canvas you see above. So grab a drink (preferably something with caffeine or alcohol in it) and come watch me  make something cute! Oh and if you are drinking alcohol, you can make a drinking game out of it by taking a shot every time you hear me say "so"....hmmm maybe not, that could be dangerous!!


Supply list:
Momenta:
Creative Canvas Kit in Kaleidoscope
Kaleidoscope Pyramid Pad-PA2383
Doodle Floral Paper 17374
Doodle Floral Sticker Kit 17417
All in the Family Layered stickers
Buttons metal Stickers
Owl Metal Stickers

Other:
Glimmer mist chalkboard paint
Gesso
Pink Acrylic Paint
Glimmer Glaze in "All that Jazz"
Matte Gel Medium
Distress Markers
Stamps


post signature

No comments: