Sunday, November 04, 2012

Canvasgeddon Part Four-Video Edition

I've finally got my video tutorial ready to go! I have noticed while editing the lengthy video that I say "so" about 4 gagillion times. Seriously, I had no idea I was even saying that. Ugh. Anyway, I'm making the sweet canvas you see above. So grab a drink (preferably something with caffeine or alcohol in it) and come watch me  make something cute! Oh and if you are drinking alcohol, you can make a drinking game out of it by taking a shot every time you hear me say "so"....hmmm maybe not, that could be dangerous!!

Supply list:
Creative Canvas Kit in Kaleidoscope
Kaleidoscope Pyramid Pad-PA2383
Doodle Floral Paper 17374
Doodle Floral Sticker Kit 17417
All in the Family Layered stickers
Buttons metal Stickers
Owl Metal Stickers

Glimmer mist chalkboard paint
Pink Acrylic Paint
Glimmer Glaze in "All that Jazz"
Matte Gel Medium
Distress Markers

post signature

No comments: