Monday, October 01, 2012

Momenta Monday

I made this card for a co-worker's birthday this past week. She always loves my cards so it's always a challenge to make her one more over-the-top than last year. She loves pink, purple and bling, so I turned to my Momenta stash to make the ultimate girly card. 
She loved it!

Click to see bigger!


Momenta Supplies Used:
Cherry Blossom Metal Stickers 17529
Free To Be Me Puffy Stickers (Beautiful)  ST-4698
Banner Stickers ST-5426
Black Puffy Alpha Stickers ST-2346-R2
Purple Embossed Cardstock- All Thru The Year Paper Pad PA-2500 ATTY
Black Embossed Cardstock- Black and White Textured Cardstock PA-2390
Patterned Paper- Kaleidoscope Pyramid Pad-PA2383 

 In other news, I find myself with a bit off time off the next couple weeks, so I hope to blog and create much more than normal, which wouldn't be hard.
See you tomorrow...I hope!

post signature

2 comments:

Tracey said...

A gorgeous card!! I can see why she loved it!

Unknown said...

Lovely card! I like the distressing on the bottom half of the card!