Saturday, July 09, 2011

my class...

is coming together nicely...finally. As you may have noticed I've been away from the blog (again). Sean's school started in mid-June and it has been an amazing amount of work. Coupled with the fact that I've been working an insane amount of hours, I have not had much of a chance to do anything on the computer, except help him with projects.
He's doing so well, though, it's more than worth it. I knew he'd do well, I knew he'd love every minute. It's wonderful to see him so engaged and inspired. I have no doubt this was the right thing for him, for us.

So back to my class here's my sample layout and sketch:

I'm teaching on the 16th of July and a follow up class on the 26th (it's a Tuesday at 6:30). The second class will focus on design. I'm in the process of designing a double page layout that incorporates traditional design theory translated for scrapbookers. If you are a new scrapbooker or even a seasoned vet who wants to brush up on design , this class will be a lot of fun! All the contact info is on my right sidebar, or leave me a comment and I will set you up!
Thanks for peeking!

P.S. Did you see my new icon in your browser? If you're in Google Reader jump onto my blog and check it out. I can't believe I finally figured it out.

No comments: