You would think I'd learn to use sunscreen by now. Oh well, the icky flu bug has left our house and all is well. A few weeks ago I came across this tutorial while hunting for Michael's coupons. so I gave it a go. I changed it up a bit as I skipped the hanging ribbon thingy and added another layer of paper strips to make it look fuller. As well, instead of lining the inside of the wreath with paper I used some flowers attached with brads. On the top of the flower I put grungepaper butterflies that I had punched out, painted, coloured with copics and decorated with pearls.
It was a lengthy project but fun. Now that I'm no longer on any Design Teams I plan on making more stuff for the house...but more about that next post!
Here's the wreath on my super ugly door!