Sunday, June 06, 2010

Still beaming...

I'm still feeling oodles of pride about my little girl. She's sooo excited about starting at the National Ballet School this fall. I have to say I'm pretty excited too, even though weekend sleep-ins will be a thing of the past.
It's no secret that dance was my first love and I always wondered what life would have been like if I'd followed that path. (Thirty pounds lighter, I'm guessing!)
Well, I'm doing my best not to project my dreams on to Sid and become a crazy stage mother.
Really. I. Am.

Since she could move she's been a dancer. Even before she could walk she would wiggle her shoulders and hands to the music. She's had a love for music and performing. Here's a video of her doing some ballet moves at the age of three...and yes there's some very silly crazy fat mother in there too. Hope you have a good laugh at my expense!


Next up for your viewing pleasure is her recital last year. Tell me that girl doesn't have presence!
Sorry for the gloating post....I'll be more scrappy next time!

No comments: