Thursday, June 03, 2010

Am I worthy...


That's the latest challenge up the All About Me Challenge Blog. I made a hybrid-art journal-layout type thingy(I think I just invented a new genre!).
First I took a photo of me, opened it in a 8.5x11" page in Photoshop Elements and covered it up in a transparent red. Then, using digital brushes and erasers I added texture. Can you see me there? After, I added the digital title and printed it out.
I dipped the end of an empty paper towel roll (stolen from my guinea pig...sorry Petal) into Gesso and stamped it all over the page. Next I went to town writing all my past insecurities out and doodled.
There you have it...not sure what I will do with it but it was therapeutic!!

2 comments:

Donna said...

What a great mix of techniques!! I love this!

Unknown said...

I just love your layout!!!! Thanks for playing along at AAM