Saturday, April 24, 2010

What's your angle?

The next challenge at All About Me is up! It's about seeing the world from your angle. How do you see things? I love this challenge, it reminds me of when I was kid and was fascinated how things looked to other people. I remember lying in bed awake wondering if my green was someone else's orange. I so wanted to trade bodies for a day to see the world that they see.
Here's my contribution: Stop by the AAM blog to see the other fabulous creation the DT came up with!
Thanks for peeking!
P.S. I've got some exiting news to share in the next week here's a teaser:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful layout! I love the focus on the pictures and journaling! Beautiful!
Can't wait to hear the news!

Clair said...

I love your take on the challenge. The layout is really fabulous and it makes the colours really stand out too!

Tracey said...

I love this Vicki! Gorgeous!!