Saturday, October 03, 2009

A new season...

Fall is always a season of change for me. This year is no exception. Sid's starting grade one has changed the routine of our daily lives immensely.
My scrappy life (OK, is it really sad to call my hobby that? Yeah...probably) is ready for a change too. I've decided to not re-apply to the Butterfly Crafts DT. I've had a great nine month run and loved my time there but feel I need a change. I've been on a design team of some sort for for the the past 18 months. So, I decided to take a break and just scrap for me. Then (literally that same week), I got an email form the Scrapping Turtle asking me to be the guest designer for October. Of course I said yes. How could I not? I love the community there and the great ladies I've met there and well, they have awesome stuff too!!!
My not-so-little kit came this week and it chalk full of scrappy goodness. I received Dream Street's "Merry & Bright" line with papers, rubons, chipboard, felt, ribbon, brads and lot of other goodies.
Here's my first page: I'll post more in the coming weeks. Thanks for peeking!

2 comments:

Marissa said...

Beautiful Vicki. Your work is stunning, and I love ALL of it.

Scrappy life. I like it. crafty, and feisty.

Tracey said...

So happy you said yes!! Thrilled to be working with you, even if it is only for a month!!!

This layotu is gorgeous Vic. Can't wait to see the rest of the reveal!!