Monday, September 28, 2009

Some new work...

Not much to report today so here's some things I've been working on.
First two are made with some Jillibeansoup goodness. The card is actually painted with watercolours.
The next is a card I did for my brother's birthday. I used glimmer mist, distress inks a plenty and some Tim Holtz masks.


Then we have a card that was custom made for a co-workers special birthday. I love making cards for the girls at work...they pay me in coffee...mmmm....coffee. I digress.

Finally here's a fun layout I did the other night.
Lots of doodling, spray ink, Sassafras, Prima, thickers. I coloured the button with alcohol ink and then added stickles.
Thanks for looking!!

4 comments:

On my way... said...

Gorgeous work! Love the mask, Ive got that one, never used it, lol, think u'v inspired me!
xx

Tracey said...

Gorgeous projects Vicki! I love your work! xx

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

Darling projects, and I love that bee photo too!!!
SIStv Sista
xoxo,
ja
http://julieannshahin.blogspot.com

Deanna said...

Yowzers, gorgeous!