Thursday, September 03, 2009

Heart on my sleeve

Well I wasn't going to post this but I figured what the heck...I worked too hard to not show these beauties off!
I just (as in at 7 a.m. this morning) finished my application for the Tattered Angels Design team call. You might know them better as the manufacturer of Glimmer Mist.
When the call came out I was sooo excited. However, the more I saw other applicant's work on the net the more my heart sank. Then, it hit me, I didn't really care if I got picked or not...honestly. I had a lot of fun (and frustration) making my layouts. I think I learned a lot about new techniques and really got into the joy of experimentation again.
So here's a few to take a peek at:

4 comments:

Deanna said...

Beautiful girl!

Tracey said...

These are all winners in my book Vic! Good luck with the call but picked or not you have some super gorgeous layotus to add to your album!!

Kate's Life said...

WOWZERS!!! Gorgeous work lady- you are crazy talented!!! Love it- so proud of you!

Glenda T. said...

I know exactly what you mean Vicki as I felt the same way! I was disappointed but still had fun playing with all my mists! Your projects are gorgeous, especially that peacock one!!! We'll just have to keep making amazing creations and make them wish they would have picked us!! haha Where did you find those white sharpies, can they be ordered online?