Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Colour challenge

I finally played along with Kristina's colour challenge. When I realized I had the exact colours in glimmer mist it was easy to think up a card. I went for a very non-traditional Christmas card. It's a nice break from the green and red I've been doing!
I used Tattered Angel's Glimmer mist in Fully purple and Tiger Lily. Bazzill card stock, doodlebug ribbon, Creative cafe snowflakes and a Making memories brad. You can find the challenge here: http://kwernerdesign.com/blog/2008/11/color-inspiration-31.html
Thanks for looking!!

8 comments:

Sparkly Pink Star said...

Very pretty, I have never used Glimmer Mist!

Leonie said...

Stunning! Great card!

Selene Kempton said...

Wow! This is GREAT! Terrific Job!

SmilynStef said...

Love that cool sprayed background ... gorgeous card.

Regan said...

woo hoo go Vicki!!

Becky said...

Absolutely fabulous card! I think I'll have to play with my glimmer mist --- I love how it came out on your card!

Kate's Life said...

Love the card ( it looks even better in person!!!!) The card doesn't do it justice- it is so pretty and sparkly!!!

Thanks for the great card, and the adorable pic of Sid! TX loves his treats and was very impressed by the pictures by Sid!
He ( and I) both miss ya tons!!!

Meda said...

I love this for a winter card.