Thursday, October 20, 2011

Returning

Hello Blog World!
I have been absent for far to long from this place. I miss blogging very much.
I've spent some time lately re-designing this site a little, so if you looking at on your reader, pop over and tell me what you think. It's still a work in progress, but I'm having fun with it!
I want to start posting some tutorials on here and I just finished a video tutorial and will have it up in the the next few days.
In the meantime, here's a little crafty jewellery project I made the other day, based on This Button Bracelet Tutorial I found on on Pinterest. (By the way here's my boards, come follow me and I'd love to follow you back!I am completely addicted to Pinterest. I'm sure this addiction is part of the reason I haven't been blogging). I made it with some antique buttons that I inherited from my Grandma. The are a bit old and worn but that makes me love them more.

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: