Sunday, September 05, 2010

a bejewelled princess & some new pages


The princess finally got her ears pierced after a year of earning "big girl behaviour" points and getting her nerve up. She chose white gold and rubies...fitting for royalty, no? It hurt a bit but less than she thought it would...just like I said.

I totally forgot to post my DT work from the Scrapping Turtle last month...oops. I received the Peacock Lane line from Bo Bunny. It very whimsical and fun with great colours and patterns too.
I'm looking forward to back-to-school next week so I breathe some life back into my old blog here. I just re-did the banner with some awesome *free* graphics from the amazingly inspirational blog: Just Something I Made. If you haven't checked it out yet...go...now!
Thanks for peeking and I hope you're all having an awesome long weekend!

1 comment:

Denise Donald said...

The princess looks beautiful.
You are so lucky to get the BoBunny paper. I love the "bits" and your layouts are fabulous.