Friday, February 26, 2010

New work & a mag

Inventive title non?
Here's a layout I've been working on. I used packaging to create the acrylic background pieces. I cut them with a Spellbinders die, embossed them with a Cuttlebug embossing folder and then coloured them with alcohol ink.Got my copy of Canadian Scrapbooker today and I was so excited to see this layout in it:


And this one was nice to see too. It has a funny story behind it. Can you read it? It's right under the layout (click to see larger).
Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Malin said...

Love the misting!! Gorgeous layout

Linda Beeson said...

How neat to see your projects in print! Neat idea on using the packaging.

Pamela said...

Gorgeous layout! And congrats on the pub! :)

Marlene said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! Love it! I so miss that magazine. I make sure I pick up a copy every time I go back home for a visit. :)

Unknown said...

I love all of the inking and misting! Beautiful pages and congrats on the publication!

Melissa said...

Vicki how exciting to see your layouts in the mag!!! I always want to get a copy when I'm up in Canada... it looks well put together.

Lydia said...

Congrats! I really like both of your layouts when I read the magazine!!