Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tagged

I was tagged be Karen from Butterfly Crafts for a neat little game. Here's the details:


1. navigate to where you keep your pictures, select the 6th folder, and the 6th picture in that folder.

2. Then post it on your blog with an explanation of the story behind the picture

3. tag 6 other people to do the same, and make sure you let them know about it.

Here's my picture. It's from February 2007. Sid was three and drawing pictures on the frost on our balcony door. I love this picture. Back then Sid pretty much refused to draw and this was a rarity. She looks so little in her last set of jammies with feet. She still has these and refuses to get rid of them. I'm happy to oblige.


So I'm tagging these lovely ladies:
1. Kate
2. Tracey
3. Dee
4. Stephanie
5. Regan
6. Jillian

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Thanks for the tag girl! It was fun!