Monday, March 10, 2008

Spring Fling







For the first day of March break (break?? really ?? whoever came up with that title was not a stay at home Mom for sure) Sid I and met up with Chas and Uncle Chuck and went to Skydome for Spring Fling.

On Chuck's request we went early and it paid off...it was dead. We almost had all the rides to our selves. Awesome! It's weird that Chuck and I like all the same rides and even ordered the same lunch. We must be related!
Now I just have to figure out what to do for the next four days!!
Got some happy mail today from my Secret Santa Swap Sister (say that 5 times fast!!). If only I had time to play!!



Lucky me!!

3 comments:

Jules said...

oooh lucky you! Great photos!

Glenda T. said...

Hi Vicki, looks like you are in for more happy mail as you were the winner of the stamp set from my blog! Congrats! If you could please email me your address at tkalacs@sasktel.net so I can pop them in the mail for you. Have a great day!

Stephanie said...

oh..you are so lucky!!!!:)
great shots!!!!